Breaking News

Girl BFFs Swap Clothes For A Week





 funny  You take forever to get ready. - I do. - Now I'm gonna be that person. (playful music)We've been friends for seven years?- Yea, living together for five. - We've been friends since freshman year of high school. A little over 10 years. - Today, we're going to start a clothing swap for a week. - Which is really exciting 'cause I think she dresses better than me, so. - I'm so nervous. I think I'm gonna hate this. - I feel like our styles are really different. - We used to have the same wardrobe, in college. - Basically, my sense of style has not changed at all,and Linda's has gotten way more fashionable. I'm very much about being able to grab whatever I want out of my wardrobe and just like slap it together. - She's not afraid of like mixing prints,which I'm really excited about. - My expectations for this week is,I kind of feel like I might dress how I like do when I have a cold. - I feel like she's much better at being like a woman,than I am, so I feel like I'm gonna be much more in touch with feminine whiles. - I'm so excited to dress you up like a doll. (festive music)- Look at all the clothes Linda has picked out for me. It is crazy and this isn't even all of them. This is a very bright color, it's very sheer. My midriff is otherwise bare with a very thin sheet of fabric between me and the elements. - I feel like it. . . looks like I only had like five minutes to get ready. - My grandma, my mom, everybody has been saying,"you look so cute today. "Everybody's been saying actually that I look like I've lost weight. - I wore the dress, as I'm trying to do that,I'm just showing you boobs. I got the most compliments on my outfit since Halloween. - This is the first day I've been wearing Linda's clothesat work and I am kinda nervous. I feel like my butt is hanging out,'cause I never wear leggings as pants. We'll see what my co-workers think. - It, ok, it doesn't look bad on her,it just, it looks like Linda. - He laughed at me. - So I'm going on a date. I am comfortable, I don't quite rememberwhy I hated on jeans so much. I mean, I do have to say, I would probably promote mein these clothes rather than if I was wearing my clothes. - I've literally never worn a crop top before. I keep wanting to tuck it in and pull it down. - [Linda] Nope, nope, nope. - The layer game is strong but I neverlayer stuff like this. I just feel a little constricted. - So I did not blog yesterday,but you'll see a photo hopefully of what I wore yesterday. I felt like such a woman, like whoa. - I realized one of the reasonsthat I don't usually wear vests,is that I'm very self conscious about my upper arms. Which I'm starting to realize was really stupid'cause vests are really great,because they cover your boobsso you don't have to wear like a real bra. - Appreciating my silhouette more than I usually do,'cause I have to wear a real brain stead of a sports bra and a vest. - I'm wearing my favorite Sara sweater. This is one of the ones I was like,"ooh I can't wait to wear this. "- I've never paid attention to whatI wear so much in a week. It's kind of exhausting. - I'm starting to get a lot more comfor tablein someone else's clothes, literally and figuratively. - The first day, you were making this face the whole time,but I feel like you're starting to really rock itand get your swagger on- I'm feeling myself in this outfit, I'm feeling myself. (funky music)- I feel bad for what I said previously. I learned that classic fashion makes me much happier than I thought it would. - It was really funny 'cause she looked betterin all my clothes than I did. - It's a lot more color than I would ever wear. - I feel like I learned how to be braver with fashion. I was scared of crop tops and flowy things before. - Her sweater game is like next-level. - Let's kick up my top sock, so I have to--- You have to cover it?- Definitely took less time to get ready, which was great. - At the beginning, I was so excited. As the week went on, I was like,"I just want my clothes back, all my tops. "- Like literally every outfit you picked out for mehad at least one element that made me really uncomfortable at first. By the end of the week though, I was definitely feeling a lot more comfortable. And I was just like, "eh whatever it'll be fine. "- What would be awesome is if we could share clothesall the time now- We both decided that when we shop,we have to go together. - If Linda was gonna dress me every morning,then yea sure, I would layer, but dont, no. I dunno, I like this one, this one's nice. - I love this on you. - Does a lot for my boobs. - I just keep checking out your chest,I'm glad you brought it up 'cause I didn't want to be creepy, but your cleavage looks amazing.

No comments